EntityGaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamison's in-game builder & GM application.

2 posters

Go down

Jamison's in-game builder & GM application. Empty Jamison's in-game builder & GM application.

Post  jamisoncrzy Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:47 pm

1. Name: Jamison

2. Age: I am currently 18.

3. Location: NY, USA.

4. Time Zone: (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

5. Past Experience: I have 2 years of GM experience which includes building custom places. (mall's, spawning mobs in instances, ect.) I started on making my own server to learn on for 1 year. Was a GM on my friends server IWoW for 10 months till' he shut it down due to having a new born, helped build HorizonWoW for 2 months then the owner shut that down due to not having the patience for waiting on players to join.

6. How long have you been playing WoW: 3 years.

7. What you do if you seen someone hacking?: I would give them a 2 hour ban as a warning, if i cought them again I would give them an offical IP-ban.

8. Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because, I love to help people out, make the gaming experience the best for everyone on the server, I think I would be allot of help towards your server because I can be online/in-game allot.

9. Tell alittle about yourself: I am very nice, respectful, helpful, reliable, I am very dedicated to my job, and I do what needs to be done with no complaints or problems, I would also work with tickets.

10. How many hours can you be on a day?: Well I only log into WoW when I have time, so it would be for 6-10 hours. ( Im not in school so I dont have to revolve around HW or school activities.)

11. If a player ask in a ticket that he want Items/Gold and missing spells, what will you do? I would tell them I cannot give away Items/Gold and not to ask again, and what the missing spells are and see if they are really missing before I take action on that.

12. Contact details:
- E-mail - jamisoncrzy@yahoo.com
- MSN - jamisoncrzy@yahoo.com
- AIM - jamisoncrzy
-Skype - jamisoncrzy

I am applying for both positions because in-game builders dont always have work to do, and I like to stay pretty occupied. XD

Hope you like it,
Jamison!

jamisoncrzy

Back to top Go down

Jamison's in-game builder & GM application. Empty Re: Jamison's in-game builder & GM application.

Post  Admin Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:08 pm

Accepted as both. GM and Ingame builder.

Admin
Admin

https://entitygaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jamison's in-game builder & GM application. Empty Re: Jamison's in-game builder & GM application.

Post  jamisoncrzy Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:32 pm

awesome!
thanks.
Jamison!

jamisoncrzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down