EntityGaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linkmaster's GM and mabye in-game builder app

2 posters

Go down

Linkmaster's GM and mabye in-game builder app Empty Linkmaster's GM and mabye in-game builder app

Post  Linkmaster Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:06 pm

1. Name: (i realy dont whanna tell my real name dunno why) just call me Link Smile.

2. Age: I am currently 15.

3. Location: Norway, Europe

4. Time Zone: I am not realy sure :/

5. Past Experience: I have worked with private servers for atleast 2 years i know how to build malls, maces, custom items, etc. i have also made some private servers but since my router (and my laptop) cant host it i realy just played with 2-3 friends and had to use hamachi xD though if ur interested to take a look into my work here is one of the servers i made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noq4rXzK8bo

6. How long have you been playing WoW: 3 and a half years.

7. What you do if you seen someone hacking?: proparly give him a 1-3 hours ban and if i see him hacking again IP ban

8. Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I love to help people out, make the gaming experience the best for everyone on the server. Though i wudent be abel to be on to much but chos i play retail wow but i will try to be on as much as possible =D.

9. Tell alittle about yourself: I am very nice, respectful, helpful, reliable I am very dedicated to my job, and I do what needs to be done or what i get told to (of peapol of a higer rank) I would also like to work with tickets.

10. How many hours can you be on a day?: Well thats a bit hard to say chos it depence from day to day but atleast 3-4 hours and a good chance it wud be more =)

11. If a player ask in a ticket that he want Items/Gold and missing spells, what will you do? I tell him/she i cant give away stuffs like that and i hope he/she respect that.

12. Contact details:
E-mail Linkmaster@live.no
MSN Linkmaster@live.no
Xfire wowmaster007

I am applying most for GM but i wud like to build to but im not sure if i can chos im out of training but i dont mind beeng it just telling i might not be abelt to build to much in the first place =)

PS. sorry that my english arent on the top Razz

Linkmaster

Linkmaster

Back to top Go down

Linkmaster's GM and mabye in-game builder app Empty Re: Linkmaster's GM and mabye in-game builder app

Post  wowkillen1z1 Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:24 pm

u know this forum is out dated? lol xD go to http://www.infinity-wow.org and make an app instead (website comes up in 2-3 hours)

wowkillen1z1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum