EntityGaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post  Kami Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:20 pm

1) My name - David

2) Age - 17

3) Description - I'm a Junior in high school, currently taking AP Programming, which focuses in on Java. I am experienced at running, and working with servers of all kind & especially WoW servers. My WoW servers have had to close in the past because of hosting issues, however my team and I were able to make them amazing places to play using a hamachi connection.

4) Playing Times - I am able to be online and helping players ingame anytime after 2:00 pm, and i can assist players on the forums/ via chat 24/7.

5) GM Before - As i stated I've owned, hosted, and gm'd my own servers. I spent a couple months gm'ing on Crya's World which was owned by a friend. My gm experience also extends to other games such as Perfect World & FlyFF

6) GM - Helping the community is something i enjoy doing. I doubt i would spend so much time working on forums and in game helping people if i didn't haha. Players enjoy me as a GM/Admin because i love love love to give them fun events. Working with objects & npc's to create unique battlegrounds is something i spend a lot of time on. Database editing is also something i am proficient in, I've worked with all kinds of database for many different games.

7) When did you start World of Warcraft - I began playing WoW in 2004.

8)Can you do stuff outside of the game for the server - Absolutely, besides helping with the forums/database i could imply my knowledge of Java programming to helping the server. I have yet to code for any server other than perfect world, however i believe it will be simple enough.

9) Where do i live - USA

10) Do you play retail - I like to try the expansions on retail when they are released. I no longer player retail the way i used to. My character is a lvl 76 druid.

11) Do you know the game - Yes, playing retail up to lvl 76 has allowed me to learn the most i possibly can about WoW. Anything a player needs help with i can assist them, and if i come across a question i can't answer i will research it until i can.

Kami

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post  Admin Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:59 pm

Denied. You're never online.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://entitygaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post  Kami Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:44 am